We are excited to invite you to a unique selling experience! We are looking for sellers interested in "purging" their wardrobes and making some money along the way. We do 2 events per year, a Spring-Summer Show and a Fall-Winter Show. This is not a usual consignment store experience where a store keeps 60% of your earnings. Instead, we know how hard it is to just say goodbye and donate high-end clothing, especially those items that still have the tags on them or only left your closet once. Here’s a profitable and easy way for you to clean out your closet and earn some money doing it.
(please take a moment to read how it works, some items will be turned away - we love you so don't take it personally)
WHAT IS/IS NOT ACCEPTED
WHAT IS/IS NOT ACCEPTED
- Remember, please only bring in either Spring/Summer (MARCH) or Fall/Winter (OCT/NOV) items depending on season.
- Due to our growth we are now much more picky with items we can take. So PLEASE use your best judgment as a seller. Please only bring items that are still in fashion....last 2-3 years is ideal!
- Please look over your clothing and shoes very carefully for holes, stains, snags, scuffs, etc. This is not a garage sale or thrift store!!! Excellent Quality and Current Trend ONLY!
- Please look at the list of items/stores that we Do Not Accept.
- Jeans….DESIGNER LABELS ONLY! Dept. Store brands will be considered if very recently purchased…current cut and trend.
- Please only include tennis and active attire that is in GREAT condition. Not the snagged and stained skirts, tops, pants, old pieces that should go straight to your donate pile. Golfing pieces not accepted, they don’t sell well.
- All clothing items need to be on hangers. Plastic Dept. store type hangers are preferred, but not required. Wire is fine. We do not steam your items, so if they get here wrinkled, that’s how they will be shown. Items that don’t wrinkle (active wear, tees, some sweaters, jeans, shorts) can be folded.
- Jewelry is preferred individually bagged in Ziplocs to insure no loss of pieces, but not required.
- Sellers will bring in nice, high-quality used (or new) clothing, accessories and shoes on one of the drop off dates. A Resale worker will go through your items as you wait to let you know what we think can be used. In some cases, items can be left and then Resale will be in touch with you regarding items not accepted.
- The Seller Agreement Form is located at bottom of page. As part of the process you will complete a seller agreement. This is important as here you will have the choice to donate or pick-up your unsold items. Also, you can decide whether or not to offer your items at a discount on the discount days (recommended!).
- Unsold items MUST be picked up on a designated pick up dates (to be determined) or other arrangements MUST be made with Julie. If not picked up within the designated time period, your items may be donated. When the pick-up dates are sent out, PLEASE make a point to clear a 15 minute time on those days to pick up.
- PAYMENT: You will be paid at pick-up or Sellers who choose to donate will be mailed their earnings check along with a tax deduction receipt. New this season is a Paypal payment option.
- Sellers will make 50% profit on the items sold.
- We are your partner and will handle the details from this point on.
- We will price pieces ourselves, but will gladly accept pricing suggestions for your higher end items.
- We will have an invitation-only party to showcase the items to potential buyers. Imagine a “Pop Up Shop” with 600+ shoppers.
- There is a $5 registration fee. This fee will be deducted from the Seller earnings check at the end.
- designer/trendy jeans
- belts, scarves and designer sunglasses
- tennis & active attire
- fun, unique jewelry
- designer/trendy handbags & clutches
- dresses shoes/boots (by season)
- fun blouses and tops
- Heavy Coats (Fall-Winter Event Only)
- resort style swim cover-ups and new with tag swim suits with hygiene protector (Spring-Summer Event Only)
- shorts (Spring-Summer Event only)
- No athletic shoes. BUT yes to trendy Vans, Adidas and various loafer type sneakers in excellent condition!
- No Lingerie, Swimsuits or Pajama pieces. (Designer swimsuits with all tags and hygiene protectors may be considered for Spring Sale.
- No long formals. We WILL accept party/cocktail dresses if very current pieces and lengths. Please do not include your cocktail attire from 8-10 years ago.
- No maternity pieces.
- Business Attire: Suits do not sell well….these will ONLY be accepted if very current cuts and higher end labels.